– WHYSTAR DELTA PT, LDA. (hereinafter referred to as “BRIDGEWHAT”). Registered at the Lisbon commercial registry office under the unique registration and company number 516 059 416.
Purposes of the processing of personal data:
– Manage and maintain the business relationship.
– Attend to requests for information.
– Send commercial communications of our own or of third parties, always through BRIDGEWHAT.
Data retention periods: As long as the commercial relationship is maintained or its elimination is not requested by the data subject, they should not be deleted because they are necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
– Provided by the user himself.
– Obtained by browsing the Platform.
– The execution of the contract with the user.
– The legal obligations of BRIDGEWHAT.
– The legitimate interest of BRIDGEWHAT, in relation to those processings necessary for the fraud prevention during the contracting, or commercial communications related to its products or services.
– The user’s consent, to send commercial communications from third parties, always through BRIDGEWHAT or the installation of tracking systems according to the Cookies Policy.
All are necessary for the fulfilment of the above mentioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Public administrations, suppliers for the provision of the requested services, companies and collaborating entities.
Data Subjects’ Rights:
– They will be exercised by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
-We inform you that you can exercise, where appropriate, the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, to the portability of the data or not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, as well as to withdraw the consent given.
-You can file complaints at the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es, Spanish Control Authority
1. Identification of the Controller
WHYSTAR DELTA PT, LDA. (hereinafter referred to as “BRIDGEWHAT”) is the Controller of the processing of your personal data in order to provide you the services identified in this platform (the “Platform”). WHYSTAR DELTA PT, LDA., is a Portuguese company with Tax ID number is 516 059416.
2. What information will we collect from you?
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a) The data you provide directly to us.
We collect information about you when you use the Platform and website in the following way:
When you enter the website, we may collect personal data through cookies, for more information please consult the Cookies Policy
When you register in the Platform, we may collect your name, surname, email address and company job function, and other data about your professional profile and academic background, specially in case you are applying to work with us.
When you purchase one of our subscription packages, we will also collect the financial information required for payment and billing of these services.
It is essential that you keep your reference data, passwords and access codes generated at all times. You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and in this respect, you undertake to make diligent use of this information, not to make it available to third parties, and to inform us, without delay, of its loss or theft.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must keep your personal data updated through the options enabled in the "my account" section. BRIDGEWHAT will assume your data are correct unless you proceed to change them in the mentioned section.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” (or equivalent) button incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
b) Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
3. What is the source of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by BRIDGEWHAT has been provided to us freely.
4. How will we use your personal information and what services will we provide you?
BRIDGEWHAT acts as the controller of the personal data for the following purposes:
c) Carry out internal reviews and, if necessary, contact the client in the event that a possible fraud or identity theft is detected or there are well-founded suspicions.
5. Data transfers and international transfers.
All transfers of personal data that we carry out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
a) To public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us.
b) To the courier companies we work with to deliver your orders.
c) Companies providing payment services (banks, payment gateways, etc.), in case the customer makes a payment through the service offered by one of these companies.
d) Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by BRIDGEWHAT are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, event organizing companies, educational partners analytical companies, etc.
In this regard, we inform you that any transfer will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. We also guarantee that we sign specific contracts with all our service providers as established by the regulations.
Furthermore, BRIDGEWHAT guarantees that the necessary safeguards are in place to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the provider offers adequate guarantees, though, among others the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or any of the exceptions contained in the regulations.
6. Exercising your rights.
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
1. Rights of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
2. Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
3. Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
4. Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
5. Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
6. The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
7. Right to revoke the consent granted to BRIDGEWHAT.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
1. By sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
2. By sending a written request to the address Av. da Liberdade 110 – 1º, 1269-046 Lisboa, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
3. In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint at the Portuguese Data Protection Authority (the National Data Protection Commission, CNPD), if you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
7. Retention periods and Cookies.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with these services.
Any of the data you provide us through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available if there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the appropriate authorities) and when you exercise your rights.
8. Security and confidentiality.
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Platform without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Platform by the minors in their care, including the filling of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this regard, and to the extent that BRIDGEWHAT is not able to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Platform and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and BRIDGEWHAT shall not accept any liability in this regard.